Words from the HEART ♥♥

★ Nothing but Truth ★

4/05/2010 06:42:00 PM

update.

♥ truthfully by z a z a

emm how should i start?? there are much updates about me actually just i dont know how to start it. honestly, i forget most of it. but what i sure most is that im still jobless. heihh~ =\

it's already April,, and last month was my month of birthday, March 31st to be exact. im one year older now but not really a one year wiser i guess. im just still me, not much changing. and not much happened on that day but i had a good time and i was happy. i had my time with all the people i love except my lil brother ♥ and for this birthday, i have the chance to celebrate it with another two new family members - my sister-in-law and newborn nephew ♥ my brother's first child, given a name Abdul Basyir a.k.a Baby Bash *wink*

Baby Bash

will talk about him some other time. to continue,, my birthday... i pampered myself to Swensen's having icecream.. with my good bestfriend ♥ which then we have girls thing,, window shopping ;)
after that i went to bbq at which this bbq was also for me. thankyou very much. really appreciate it ;)) and that's how my birthday goes ♥♥